In Ptengine, you can create, edit and delete Conversions to monitor using your own criteria.
- Conversion name: Assign a unique name to each conversion to help you track and organize it easily.
- Status: Establishes a conversion as active, and therefore tracked, or inactive and not tracked.
- Edit: Make changes to an established conversion.
- Delete: Delete a conversion entirely. Be mindful, however, that the data generated as a result of that conversion will also be deleted. Deleting data can skew or another affect all other data after its deletion.
- The number of conversions: The number of conversions you have created and the total number of conversions you are permitted to create.
- Add: To add a new conversion, take the following steps
Click the “Add” button to the conversion list.
Optional – add a value to the conversion
Set the real or perceived value for each conversion, positive or negative.
For example, an email sign-up is seen as a success and counted as Revenue with a positive number attributed to each conversion. An Unsubscribe would be seen as a failed conversion and would be a loss with a negative value assigned to it.