- Copy Ptengine’s tracking code.
- Log into your Google Tag Manager account.
- Click Add a new tag on the overview page, or click New in the tag from the drop-down.
- Enter Ptengine as the Tag Name and choose Custom HTML Tag and continue.
- Paste the Ptengine Tracking Code in the HTML field and continue.
- Click All pages to make sure the Ptengine code loads on all pages and create a tag.
- Save the new tag and then click Publish on the right corner to make the tag live.
Note: Make sure the code is placed and repeated on all the pages you want, because if not it will defeat the function of the code.